Georgia Piedmont Tech Offers Commercial Refrigeration Program
The Commercial Refrigeration Program at Georgia Piedmont Tech prepares students for a high-tech, high-paying career in the Commercial Refrigeration. The program focuses on teaching core skills and exposes students to all facets of the supermarket commercial refrigeration industry. Program instructors have many years of industry experience and continue to develop the program to stay on the cutting edge of technology and prepare students for a demanding career.
- Only program of its kind in the Southern U.S.
- Internships are provided with refrigeration companies.
- State-of-the-art laboratory.
- Walk-In coolers and freezers.
- Ice machines.
- Refrigeration controllers.
- 4-year degree option through university partnership.
- Students with HVAC backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Most students qualify for scholarships, Pell Grants, HOPE, and tuition assistance and cash allowance.
Start your college application online now at GPTC.edu. Contact the admissions office: (404)-297-9522 ext. 1602.
Jeryll McWhorter – Program Director 404-297-9522 ext. 1236 email@example.com.