HVAC Product Development Engineer
Website Thermo Products
Thermo Products is seeking an experienced Product Development Engineer. A Product Development Engineer is a technically and mechanically-skilled individual capable of design, development and product testing of residential gas and oil fired forced air furnaces.
- Developing and executing user research plans and protocols leading to design inputs.
- Developing and testing product prototypes.
- Performing engineering and quality analysis of designs and prototypes.
- Identifying, evaluating and managing vendors to support product development and prototyping.
- Leading projects or project teams, as needed.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience with full benefit package. Send resume history, to Thermo Products, LLC P.O. Box 237 Denton, NC 27239.
To apply for this job email your details to MChriscoe@thermopride.com