HVAC Supervisor (Energy Systems)
Website SeaWorld San Diego
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
*Coordinate and oversee various contractors and high level HVAC contracts.
* Supervise and provide support to SeaWorld HVAC technicians to ensure the highest level of productiveness
* Write and deliver performance evaluations for direct report SeaWorld HVAC technicians
*Maintain, troubleshoot, calibrate conductivity meters, clean and conduct chemical treatments and water analysis on several cooling towers.
* Monitor and operate cold/hot water systems, centrifugal chillers and air handlers.
* Perform preventative maintenance on cooling towers, culinary equipment, ice machines.
* Assist outside mechanical contractors with contract responsibilities.
* Maintain and repair pumps and motor components.
* Maintain cleanliness of work area.
* Maintain logs and store hazardous materials in accordance to parks policies and procedures.
* Operate heavy equipment such as forklifts and man-lifts.
Location: San Diego, California
Apply at: https://careers.seaworldparks.com/Application/Get/aemejnhinmbcgcnmnmaa
To apply for this job please visit careers.seaworldparks.com.