Part-time Adjunct HVAC Instructor
Enjoy teaching in our newly renovated labs which include a Zero refrigeration rack system with walk-in cooler and chiller, LG and Mitsubishi Mini-Split systems, and other new equipment from Trane, Goodman and Lennox. Our curriculum is instructor friendly mirroring NCCER HVAC instruction.
- Instruct assigned courses in accordance with course competencies/objectives.
- Inform students about course requirements, evaluation procedures, and attendance policies.
- Provide students with academic support and advice give referrals for additional assistance as required, tutor if necessary, and provide other assistance as needed and use technology for academic alerts and interventions.
- Teach classes based on assigned schedule and modality according to Altierus faculty expectations and complete all related teaching administrative responsibilities such as attendance taking, final grade submission, etc.
- Musts: EPA 608 Refrigerant Certifications type I and II, OSHA10
Location: Houston, TX
Apply at: https://basecamp.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/ECMC/job/Houston-TX/Adjunct-Instructor—HVAC-Technician_R341
To apply for this job please visit basecamp.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.