2020 CAAG Annual Conference Marriott Savannah Riverfront Hotel March 19-21, 2020
By Bruce Widener
The 2020 CAAG Annual Conference will be held at the newly renovated Marriott Savannah Riverfront Hotel in Savannah, Georgia. Everyone loves to go to Savannah for sightseeing and River Street! The exhibitors and attendees love the open atrium where exhibits are located.
The program will begin with a Meet and Greet Reception on Thursday evening, March 19, and conclude at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 21, so make your room reservations accordingly. We have room rates as follows:
- Standard Rooms $177,
- Junior Suite $227.
Just call to make your reservation at 800-285-0398.
We have arranged a number of great programs that you are sure to enjoy and learn! Seminar topics include:
- Transitioning Your Business – hear what others have gone through;
- Interaction with Technical Colleges and High Schools – what you can do;
- Ask Other Successful Contractors – how they handle certain common issues;
- Service Roundtable – benefits you will receive;
- BB&T Leadership Skills – be more productive and profitable;
- Your Financial Statement – Could it be wrong? by Ruth King.
This is a great opportunity to network with the other successful professionals in the industry in whom you have so much in common! 8 hrs. of Continuing Education Credits is earned. Dress is always casual!
The 4th Annual “CAAG Cup” 2020 Golf Tournament is a 2-man scramble to be held Friday, March 20, 2020.
Be sure to thank our sponsors; without them we would not be able to have our conference! If you would like to sponsor something, please call us immediately. Conference Sponsors include:
- Mingledorff’s – Entertainment;
- Lennox Industries – Friday night reception;
- Southern Pipe – Hotel Keys;
- Trane – Name Badges;
- Georgia Power – Speaker and Board Meeting;
- York – Cosponsor Saturday break;
- AGL – Cosponsor Saturday break;
- Service Roundtable – Speaker.
Be sure to “like” CAAG on Facebook. We are able to publish pictures and items there that you will find timely and interesting! Also visit our website at www.caag,org