AIB Belt Drive Tubeaxial Fan
Continental Fan’s AIB Belt Drive Tubeaxial Fans provide aerodynamically efficient performance, with airflow capacities ranging to 54,000 cfm. The rugged fan housing is constructed of heavy-duty welded steel and angle ring flanges, and is available in diameters from 12″ through 60″.
The AIB features a spark resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller, and has an extensive line of options & accessories to compliment it.
- Spark resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller
- Heavy-duty welded steel and angle ring construction
- Baked polyester powder coat finish
- Mountable in ductwork in any position
- Factory set adjustable pitch blades
- TEFC industrial duty motor located outside the air stream
- Self-aligning pillow block ball bearings
- V-belt drive for low speed operation
- Completely sealed belt tube protects sheaves and belts from the air stream
- Extended lube lines
- Shaft seal and water slinger
Continental Fan provides unique fan designs that are quiet, efficient and performance driven.
For more information contact Ken Grimes, or visit us on the web to view our full line of industrial fan products