Florida News, Georgia News, News
American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Celebrates 2020 Winners of the Building a Higher Standard Awards
On September 8, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning, a leading provider of long-lasting quality equipment for more than a century, announced its third annual Building a Higher Standard award winners. These prestigious accolades recognize the brand’s distinguished, independent dealers from across the country. The four 2020 Building a Higher Standard winners were stand-out selections from a highly competitive list of deserving nominees and are being honored for exhibiting a high level of integrity, community stewardship, dedicated teamwork, and a focus on continuous improvement in the pursuit of excellence.
The 2020 Winners are:
- Anthony’s Cooling Heating & Electrical – Palmetto, Florida
- Lee’s Heating and Air Conditioning – Salt Lake City, Utah
- South Nashville Heating & Cooling – Nashville, Tennessee
- Tri-County A/C & Heating – Seguin, Texas
American Standard has always believed that quality service goes beyond the sale, which is why now, more than ever, it is important to recognize our best-in-class dealers who have demonstrated the utmost integrity in everything they do. From establishing strong relationships with homeowners to investing in the growth and development of skilled technicians, and even to extending themselves as essential services, these winnings dealers go above and beyond for the betterment of their communities.
“For over a century, we have held our brand to a higher standard to ensure our products and dealer network exude a level of trusted excellence that our customers can depend on from an industry-leader,” said Kathryn Wildrick, Brand Manager for American Standard. “That is why we are so honored to recognize these four outstanding, independent dealers who truly exemplify our core values by delivering unparalleled experiences through quality services and community stewardship.”
The 2020 Building a Higher Standard winners were selected through a blind panel. Those serving on the panel included American Standard leaders and the winners from the prior two award classes. Each of these four incredible partners was chosen for providing outstanding work and service, supporting their communities and living the brand values:
- Anthony’s Cooling Heating & Electrical has been an American Standard dealer for the past 20 years, thriving with a business deeply rooted in teamwork and fairness. Family-owned and operated under the leadership guidance of Michael Zeppi, this Palmetto, Florida, based company continues to proactively invest in the people behind the business and the next-generation of trained technicians through apprenticeships, hands-on trainings, and more. Anthony’s is ethically driven and always goes above and beyond to be advocates for their community, especially the more senior residents, to make sure their customers are always getting the most realistic guidance based upon their comfort and budget needs.
- Since 1930, Lee’s Heating and Air Conditioning in Salt Lake City has demonstrated an unmatched tenacity to transform standard services into exceptional experiences that customers value and appreciate. Owned by Tony Oakman, Lee’s conducts business with the highest integrity by focusing on doing the right thing for the homeowner and community. From in-home interactions and subsequent customer follow ups, to implementing a Military and First Responder Program that offers preferred pricing as an appreciation of services, Lee’s has truly lived up to their slogan, “The Experts Who Care.”
- South Nashville Heating & Cooling, based in Nashville, Tennessee, is a multi-generational, family-owned business started in 1985 by Phillip Gray. Centered around the values of “family-first,” South Nashville does exactly that by treating every employee like kin and extending the same level of compassion, dependability and professionalism to every customer. They also go above and beyond to support their community, whether they are sponsoring youth events or chipping in to help the greater Nashville area recover from a devastating tornado. South Nashville has established a trusted reputation on which their customers comfortably rely.
- The team at Tri-County A/C & Heating in Seguin, Texas, are truly salt of the earth people, which speaks volumes to why they are so widely recognized for always being fair, honest and understanding of any situation. The owners, Bubba and Kay Martin, have operated this business for over 25 years and have been with American Standard since year one. The entire Tri-County team works tirelessly day in and out to serve not only their customers, but also their community, too. When their area has been impacted by catastrophic floods, their community could count on this team to be ready to deliver recovery kits, provide restoration resources, and help the people of their community bounce back stronger than ever.
The four winners of American Standard’s 2020 Building a Higher Standard awards will be honored with custom trophies, challenge coins and lapel pins; a year of Customer Care membership; and will have their names printed on the Hall of Fame Trophy – which is on display in the American Standard plant and offices in Tyler, Texas. They also will be the focus of a local media campaign with professional assets for their own use; receive earned and paid public relations in trade and regional media; and receive copies of print magazines with advertisements throughout 2021.
Furthermore, American Standard is also celebrating the two semi-finalists and four dealers rounding out the top ten with commemorative desk ornaments to highlight their commitment to excellence.
- Cody & Sons Plumbing, Heating and Air (Dallas, Texas)
- Platt Heating & A/C (Grapeland, Texas)
Rounding out the 2020 Top 10:
- AccuAir Heating and Cooling (Canton, Georgia)
- Bassett Services, Inc. (Plainfield, Indiana)
- The Darville Company (Odessa, Texas)
- Shockley’s Heat & Air (Yukon, Oklahoma)
For more information about the American Standard’s Building a Higher Standard awards program, please visit https://americanstandardairdealers.com/hear-our-dealers-stories.
About American Standard
American Standard Heating and Air Conditioning offers a broad portfolio of energy-efficient heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, parts support and advanced controls for residential and light commercial applications to help families feel more comfortable and breathe easier in their homes. For more information, visit www.americanstandardair.com.