Beckett Corporation, a leading manufacturer of HVAC condensate management solutions, recently announced the release of its newly designed line of medium condensate removal pumps, the BK17 and BK22 series. The new BK line includes 8 model options that offer a maximum lift of 17’ and 22’, depending on the model.
New features and benefits include:
A larger, 2.5-quart tank that allows it to run less often and last longer
- A ⅜” quick-release check valve that requires no tools
- Rubber feet on the tank isolate vibration and allow quieter operation
- Redesigned cooling fan and vents for longer pump life
- Standard 3-year warranty
Multi-slot metal mounting brackets to retrofit other major brands
- A lid-mounted bullseye level for proper and quick installation reference
- An exterior accessible lift-to-test tab to confirm operation before water collection
- Pop-off lid to rotate the check valve position to either the right or left side.
“We’re thrilled to offer our HVAC customers this newly designed line of BK condensate pumps,” said Sean Kubal, Beckett Corporation National Sales Manager. “The BK line includes innovative features, easy installation, quiet operation, and reliable operation backed by a new 3-year warranty.”
The Beckett BK line is available at HVAC wholesale distributors and specialty supply houses. Learn more about the BK line at BeckettUS.com/Industrial, contact Beckett at 888-Beckett (888-232-5388) or email [email protected]
Beckett Corporation is a pump and pump accessories manufacturer using market-driven information to design innovative products for the HVAC and OEM markets. For over 70 years, Beckett pumps have stood the test of time with proven reliability, ease of installation, long-term durability and exceptional value. Learn more about Beckett and shop their products at www.BeckettUS.com.