Family Heating and Air of Pensacola, Florida has been named the 2020 Bryant Dealer of the Year, the highest honor a Bryant dealer can receive. Each year, this award recognizes the company whose hard work, expertise and business acumen have helped them to stand out as a leader in the industry. Bryant, a leading supplier of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, is a part of Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE: CARR), a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies.
“Team Family is honored to be selected as the Bryant 2020 dealer of the year,” said David Fowler, co-owner, Family Heating and Air. “I am incredibly proud of my team and it is confirmation of what I’ve been saying for years: Team Family is the best in the nation. We have always been dedicated to doing ‘Whatever it Takes’ to take care of the team and our customers.”
Family Heating and Air has been a Bryant dealer since 2005 and its team boasts over 100 years of combined experience in the HVAC industry. The organization services northwest Florida and southern Alabama and its mission is to deliver unprecedented customer service and encourage team growth and development, all while leading the industry in home comfort solutions. Family Heating and Air was selected to Bryant’s Circle of Champions in 2018 and has been a Bryant Medal of Excellence winner the last two years. In addition, co-owner Sonya Fowler is an active member in Bryant Women in HVAC and has been featured as a panelist at the organization’s annual meetings.
“Bryant dealers are among the best in the business and they continue to raise the bar in our industry,” said Justin Keppy, president, HVAC-Residential, Carrier. “Our 2020 Dealer of the Year, Family Heating and Air, exemplifies the values and commitment that the Bryant brand has come to represent in its more than 115-year history. Their team serves as an excellent example of how to run a successful business and ensure their customers and community are the top priority.”
Bryant selected its 2020 Dealer of the Year from 21 Medal of Excellence winners, comprised of Bryant Factory Authorized Dealers throughout North America. The candidates were judged on overall sales growth, high-efficiency and indoor air quality equipment sales, customer satisfaction and participation in dealer programs and promotions.
The 2020 Medal of Excellence Winners are:
- AGS HVAC Services – Westport, Massachusetts
- Air Tech Heating, Inc. – Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Chadds Ford Climate Control – Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
- Chapman Heating | Air Conditioning | Plumbing – Indianapolis, Indiana
- Complete Comfort – Omaha, Nebraska
- Cosby Heating – Mount Vernon, Ohio
- D. McKeon Heating & Air Conditioning – Kennesaw, Georgia
- Design Air, Inc. – Missoula, Montana
- Efficient Comfort – Westminster, Colorado
- Evergreen Gas Heating & Cooling – Sherwood, Oregon
- Family Heating and Air – Pensacola, Florida
- Gag Sheet Metal and Roofing – New Ulm, Minnesota
- Haley Comfort Systems – Rochester, Minnesota
- IERNA’S Heating & Cooling, Inc. – Lutz, Florida
- M & W Heating and Air – Lizella, Georgia
- Peterman Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Inc. – Indianapolis, Indiana
- Regal, Inc. – York, Pennsylvania
- Smylie One Heating & Cooling – Bedford Heights, Ohio
- Sparks Maintenance Contracting & Htg/Clg – Bowling Green, Missouri
- Valley Comfort Heating & Air – Santa Rosa, California
- Waychoffs Heating & A/C – Jacksonville, Florida
For more information about Bryant and to find a dealer near you, visit www.bryant.com.
About Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems
Bryant has been dedicated to delivering the highest quality in customer comfort and satisfaction since 1904. In addition to its best-in-class network of distributors and dealers, Bryant offers exceptional reliability and energy efficiency through an extensive line of durable heating and cooling products. Bryant is a part of Carrier Global Corporation, a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies. For more information, visit www.bryant.com or follow Bryant Home Comfort on Facebook.