CAAG President 2020-2021 Mr. Bart Hillman of Southern Mechanical, Augusta
Due to the CAAG Annual Conference being canceled because of COVID-19, the annual election of officers and directors had to be accomplished this year by email.
We are proud to announce that Mr. Bart Hillman, Southern Mechanical, Augusta, Ga., was elected President for the 2020-2021 year. Bart takes over during one of the most difficult times in our association’s and industry’s history dealing with the effects of the Coronavirus. We are certain he will do an excellent job.
We want to thank Ed Newsome for the outstanding job he did as President this last year. He certainly continued the tradition of fine Presidents CAAG has had the fortune to have over the years. We appreciate everything Ed did to advance the influence of CAAG and the HVACR industry.
Others elected included:
- President Elect – Matthew Holtkamp, Holtkamp Heating & Air Conditioning, Suwanee.
- Vice President – Louie Broxton. Broxton Mechanical, Inc., Alpharetta.
- Treasurer – Alan Ferguson, Ferguson Heating & A/C Co., East Point.
- Secretary – Lamar Pendley, Pendley Htg. & AC, Cartersville.
- Past President – Ed Newsome, Albany Air Conditioning & Htg, Albany.
- Director at Large – Brian Spencer, Spencer Htg & Air Co., Norcross.