Catch the Government Updates at AGC’s Construction SH&E Virtual Conference
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will participate at the upcoming AGC Construction Safety, Health & Environmental Virtual Conference on July 14-16, 2020. With significant changes and others in the works for several water programs, it will be a great opportunity to hear directly from the agencies. Find out what they have on their agenda – that will make its way onto your to-do list – and take this opportunity to ask your questions.
That’s just two great reasons to attend. Need a few more?
- Learn from your peers and interact in a safe, online environment. Get up-to-date information on a range of safety and environmental compliance issues.
- Find out how to work through uncomfortable situations and communicate effectively to navigate crises and avoid accidents or fines.
- Hear about technology and trends across the SH&E spectrum that you can apply to your company.
- Discuss ways COVID has changed job sites and what it means to operate in a new normal.
The added benefit of a virtual format is that the educational sessions will be recorded: If you have to step away for a meeting or want to attend another breakout session — you won’t miss a thing. Learn more and register here.
Other Conference Perks:
- Earn up to 2.0 IACET CEUs
- Access to all session recordings
- FREE pre/post-conference
- peer-to-peer educational and discussion opportunities