Comfort that’s Just Right from Honeywell Home
Temperature, especially in bedrooms, is one of the biggest homeowner complaints when it comes to indoor comfort. When asked about the ability to prioritize certain rooms over others, consumers in a Resideo survey overwhelmingly agreed it was a must-have feature. 82% of consumers said prioritizing one room over another was a must-have or nice-to-have feature.
The T10 Pro Smart Thermostat* uses RedLINK™ Room Sensors to extend the reach of the thermostat beyond the hallway, so customers can get a more ideal temperature in the important rooms in their home – like bedrooms and living spaces.
- Senses temperature, humidity and motion** to prioritize comfort in occupied rooms;
- Homeowners can prioritize different rooms at different times of day;
- Or, they can allow the thermostat to use geofencing to automatically optimize comfort and savings.
Advanced Connectivity and Reliability
- Connects directly to the home’s Wi-Fi network, enabling control through the Honeywell Home app and integration with voice-control technologies;
- Communicates to RedLINK™ Room Sensors via RedLINK™ wireless technology, helping ensure a strong, uninterrupted connection between devices (no RedLINK™ Internet Gateway required!).
Simple Installation and Setup
- The UWP mounting system and common wiring interface help simplify and standardize the install process;
- On-thermostat configuration, sensor pairing and Wi-Fi connection process help streamline setup.
Smart Features and Functionality
- Works with Honeywell Home partners like Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa to provide the ultimate connected experience;
- Geofencing can use the homeowner’s smartphone location to tell the T10 Pro Smart Thermostat when they’re away, so it can automatically switch to an energy-saving setpoint to conserve energy
T10 Pro Smart Thermostat Product Features
- Can control humidification, dehumidification or ventilation, allowing you to customize a solution for each customer;
- Bases room prioritization off time-based scheduling, motion detection or geofencing – giving customers ultimate flexibility for optimal control;
- Offers a multi-room display right on the thermostat, so homeowners can see each room’s current temperature and change their comfort settings as needed.
RedLINK™ Room Sensor Product Features
- Senses temperature, humidity and motion;
- Features a 200-ft. range from thermostat to sensor, which is greater than the advertised range of other sensors;
- Powerful RedLINK™ wireless signal is designed to transmit reliably through most building materials;
- Up to 20 sensors can be connected per thermostat.
Learn more about the T10 Pro Smart Thermostat with RedLINK™ Room Sensor and explore the entire T Series family at ForwardThinking.HoneywellHome.com/TSeries.Visit us in Booth #5161.