DegreeC Releases the Rooster Monitor200 with BACnet MS/TP
Degree Controls, Inc. (DegreeC) is pleased to announce the RoosterTM Monitor200 with BACnet® MS/TP communication, our premier airflow monitor for chemical fume hoods, biosafety cabinets, and other critical containment applications.
The RoosterTM Monitor200 with BACnet® MS/TP communication is a new generation of airflow alarm and monitor for advanced users. This forward looking, flexible, airflow alarm and monitor is based on the proven functionality of our Monitor100 and Sensor100 products, as well as valued customer feedback for new and improved capability. The Monitor200 offers new control features, to serve as a key addition to building automation and control systems worldwide, increasing building efficiency and maximizing energy savings.
The full-featured Monitor200 includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- BACnet® MS/TP capability for easy integration into building management system
- Sophisticated output controls including configurable relay outputs linked to alarms and on-screen accessory control buttons, sash position sensing and PI motor control for mechanical or VAV control
- Glove-friendly touchscreen and bright backlit display
- Best in class air velocity sensing
- Choice of sensor for canopies, negative pressure cabinets, ducted flows or for use in hospital/laboratory/kitchen
- Quick, 2 step airflow calibration process
- Password-protected access tiers to limit access to critical functions
- Firmware upgrades through the USB port to future-proof your investment
- Data and event logging for safety and compliance record keeping
- Import/export configuration settings to save setup time
- Night setback airflow settings to manage laboratory air exchange
About Degree Controls, Inc.
For over 20 years, DegreeC has engineered and manufactured both instrumentation-class airflow sensors and sensors embedded in some of the world’s most demanding products. This includes airflow monitoring solutions for laboratory, building, and industrial safety applications to bring air precisely where it’s needed. The company also develops custom fan and heater controllers for OEM applications. DegreeC products manage air from the board level, to the product level, and to the room scale.
For more information on Degree Controls, Inc., contact Steve Carter at Degree Controls, Inc., 18 Meadowbrook Drive, Milford, NH 03055, 877-334-7332 or visit www.degreeC.com.