A2L REFRIGERANTS TRAINING
November 14, 2023
November 30, 2023 @ 4:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Transitioning to a low-carbon future with A2L Refrigeratns
FREE – LIVE WEBCAST! Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
Refrigeration experts from Honeywell, Ron Vogl and Doug Starasinic, , will share best practices on safe handling of A2L refrigerants at various stages in the installation and maintenance process.
|The ESCO Institute invites you to join us on November 30, 2023, for an informative and interactive webcast on Transitioning to a Low-Carbon Future with A2L Refrigerants.
In this webcast you will get firsthand information from Honeywell’s refrigeration experts, Ron Vogl and Doug Starasinic, as well as Clifton Beck of ESCO Institute, who will share best practices on safe handling of A2L refrigerants at various stages in the installation and maintenance process.
Courtesy of Honeywell, all attendees of this webcast will get complimentary access to ESCO’s 4-hour online A2L Training program, starting November 30th. ( A $39.95 value!)
|Join us to get answers to many questions related to A2L refrigerants, including:
· What do retailers, contractors, and designers need to know as we transition to A2L refrigerants?
· How are charge sizes calculated? Are there restrictions on these new refrigerants?
· What are the requirements to commercialize a new refrigerant
· What about components like valves and leak detection? Will more equipment/tools be required?
· How do you transport and store these new refrigerants
· Are the cylinders different that current A1 cylinders
· What are the A2L options for commercial refrigeration and air conditioning?