HRV Hooded Roof Ventilators
Continental Fan’s HRV Hooded Roof Ventilators are suitable for supply or exhaust applications, and offer aerodynamically efficient performance. Constructed with a heavy-duty welded steel base and aluminum hood with bird screen, these powerful fans are available in diameters from 24″ through 60″. The adjustable pitch airfoil axial impeller is constructed of spark resistant die cast aluminum, and is factory set for precise performance matching.
HRV Roof Ventilators are available in either direct drive (HRVD) or belt drive (HRVB) configurations.
- Supply or exhaust applications
- Direct drive (HRVD) or belt drive (HRVB) arrangements
- Spark resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller
- Factory set adjustable pitch impeller
- Aerodynamically efficient performance
- Heavy-duty welded steel base
- Baked polyester powder coat finish with a zinc rich primer
- Hinged aluminum hood with galvanized bird screen
- TEFC industrial duty motor
- Direct drive units are easily maintained – no belts or pulleys
- Belt drive units have self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Belt drive units use v-belt drive for low speed operation