Inside Notes: The Greatest Show on Earth
Like the great circuses of our past, this is the Greatest Show on Earth, or it should be. For over 70 years, governments of the world have been lying to all of us about the existence of unidentified aerial phenomena as well as the possibility of extra biological entities running around the world.
This just didn’t start yesterday, people have been seeing this stuff for a long, long time, history tells us.
Over the last several years disclosure has been taking place from countries all over the world. They say they are being transparent and releasing their files for everyone to read, 128 countries so far.
The ones I’ve seen are very interesting in their content, and it seems sightings have only been increasing in volume over the recent years.
The unclassified report ordered by congress finally hit senator’s desks in the Select Committee on Intelligence on June 25th, with parts of the report still being classified.
Here is a basic breakdown of what they said:
* They have no explanation for nearly all cases involving UFO’s encountered by military pilots since 2004. Of the 144 reported encounters with so-called unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) from 2004 to 2021, officials said they were able to identify just one with “high confidence,” determining the object was a deflating balloon. The Pentagon task force said officials “currently lack sufficient information” to classify the other 143 incidents with certainty.
* Officials called on Congress to invest in standardized reporting and analysis of UAPs to aid efforts at reaching a conclusion on their origins.
* The report also found the objects could pose threats to flight safety and national security. “UAP pose a hazard to safety of flight and could pose a broader danger if some instances represent sophisticated collection against U.S. military activities by a foreign government or demonstrate a breakthrough aerospace technology by a potential adversary,” the report said.
* Compiled by the office of the Director of National Intelligence, the report did not find any evidence to suggest the sightings were alien spacecraft or evidence of advanced technology possessed by a foreign power such as China or Russia. However, the report also did not rule out the possibility.
* The report noted that observers saw “unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics” in 18 of the incidents, including some cases where the objects moved “without discernible means of propulsion.”
* Officials have identified five categories that are likely to explain the incidents once they are resolved: airborne clutter, natural atmospheric phenomena, classified U.S. technological development efforts, foreign adversary systems and a catch-all “other” category.
So…once again the U.S. Government still seems to being stubborn about releasing any information, because this report didn’t tell us a thing that we didn’t already know.
No one is really speaking officially, except for Senator Rubio of Florida. He is the only one talking. He is the one that introduced this report in a bill.
The senator stated to news agencies after a recent classified hearing that the Intel Committee received, “Men and women we have entrusted with the defense of our country are reporting encounters with unidentified aircraft with superior capabilities, we cannot allow the stigma of UFO’s to keep us from seriously investigating this. The forthcoming report is one step in that process, but it will not be the last.”
The minute people hear about it they think, ‘These are little green space aliens.’ I don’t even start from that premise. That’s the wrong way to analyze it in my mind,” Rubio said.
“The facts are that there are things flying over our military installations. They don’t belong to us. They seem to evidence some technological advancement that we don’t have and have never seen,” he continued.
Rubio questioned the possibility that a top competitor of the U.S. could be advancing drone capabilities to fly at top speeds without propulsion or wings.
“That would be one heck of a technological leap and a huge strategic surprise, so we have to know what this stuff is,” he stated.
So…with all this information leaking like a colander, it’s really not a matter if strange aerial phenomena exist anymore, the question now is, what and who’s is it? All I know is that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s most probably going be a duck.
Keep the Faith!