Johnson Controls to Host Grand Opening of Advanced HVAC Manufacturing and Testing Facility Located in Norman, OK
Save the Date: April 17, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
Location: 5005 York Dr, Norman, OK 73069
Johnson Controls will unveil their state-of-the-art HVAC rooftop unit manufacturing and testing facility located in Norman, OK. The expanded facility houses 900k-square-feet of renovated and newly developed space including a two-story, 52-foot high test lab. The testing laboratory is roughly the size of one-and-a-half football fields and accomplishes a “plant within a plant” environment permitting Johnson Controls to execute complicated quality assurance and innovative design including the ability to test a 150 ton rooftop hvac unit from – 20 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
The expansion is in response to the company’s drive to offer innovative HVAC solutions designed to support building professionals in reaching and exceeding sustainability goals.
The new facility will be dedicated to manufacturing HVAC rooftop units including the newly released Premier line which is already achieving 2023 department of energy standards as well as ultra-high efficiency models designed with system matching footprints for easy system upgrades.
- Bill Jackson, vice president and president, Global Products, Building Technologies & Solutions
- Liz Haggerty, vice president and general manager, Global Ducted Systems, Johnson Controls
- Matthew Shaub, vice president and general manager, Commercial Ducted Systems, Johnson Controls
- Kevin Pollard, vice president, Ducted Systems Global Manufacturing, Johnson Controls
- OK federal, state and local dignitaries
Please RSVP by April 10, 2019 to Victoria Miville at VMiville@Godfrey.com
If you would like to book hotel accommodations, the following are recommended:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman Hotel & Conference Center
2501 Conference Dr, Norman, OK 73069
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
2500 Conference Dr, Norman, OK 73069