New Ball Valve Assemblies Offering Advanced Technology
Belimo Americas released new ball valve assemblies with fail-safe and non-fail-safe actuators (PKR and PR series). These technologically advanced assemblies offer energy efficiency, easy installation, application flexibility, longevity, and reliability for aggressive applications.
The modulating, Multi-Function Technology (MFT) actuator models can be field customized to match the needs of the application. When the application requires a particular control, feedback signal, or running time (30-120 sec), MFT is the answer.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for fast programming, commissioning, and troubleshooting
- BACnet communication provides useful data for advanced BMS control sequences
- Saves energy with less power consumption than currently available solutions
- Zero leakage rating improves system performance with self-adjusting end stop design
- Application flexibility with universal power supply input from 24 to 240 VAC
“By adding PKR and PR actuator options to our industrial ball valve product line, we are able to provide additional flexibility and enhanced performance which has not been available in the industrial ball valve marketplace,” states Russ Brown, Belimo Product Manager for Ball Valves.
Belimo is the global market leader in the development, production, and marketing of field device solutions for controlling heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves, and sensors make up the company’s core business. Known for its direct-coupled actuator and innovations in pressure independent control valve technology, Belimo has solutions to maintain an efficient building environment. For 40 years, Belimo has provided innovations in comfort, energy efficiency, and safety solutions to customers through the world, all of which are backed by Belimo’s unsurpassed five-year warranty. For more information, contact Belimo at 1-800-543-9038 or visit the website at www.belimo.us.