New Belimo Room Sensors – The Foundation of Comfort
Belimo is excited to announce the release of new Room Sensors, which complement the existing sensor product range. The Belimo Room Sensors measure temperature, humidity, and CO2 in a wall-mounted design offering high accuracy and fast response. The sensors are maintenance-free and provide long-term reliability for a comfortable room environment. Integrated with Near Field Communication (NFC) allows for fast programming, commissioning, and troubleshooting with the Belimo Assistant App and a smartphone. The product series consists of Temperature, Temperature with Setpoint, Temperature and Humidity, and Temperature, Relative Humidity, and CO₂.
Key features include:
- Unique housing with a spring-loaded removable terminal block that saves wiring time and ensures reliable contact.
- Humidity output is configurable as relative humidity (rH) or dew point conforming to Ashrae 62.1 to prevent humidity and moisture problems.
- A low wall coupling factor provides accurate room temperature measurement that is not affected by the wall temperature.
- A discrete manual push button is standard on all passive sensors.
- A pc board cover plate which offers additional protection from mechanical damage, dust, and vibration.
- Self-calibrating dual-channel CO2 technology beneficial for buildings occupied 24/7.
- NFC allows fast programming,
“Belimo room sensors deliver high accuracy and fast response,” states Eddie Kelley, Sensors Product Specialist, “ the housing design features a spring-loaded removable terminal block that will ensure contact and saves installers wiring time.”
The Belimo Group is a leading global manufacturer of innovative electrical actuator, valve, and sensor solutions for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. The Company reported sales of CHF 693 million in 2019 and has over 1,800 employees. Information about the Company and its products is available on the internet at www.belimo.com.
The shares of BELIMO Holding AG have been traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1995 (BEAN).