New Residential Packaged Units for Armstrong Air® and AirEase™ from Allied Air Enterprises
Allied Air Enterprises, a Lennox International Inc. Company, announces new PRP14 and PRP16 Residential Packaged Units designed for unmatched application flexibility and simple installation. A new base rail design offers secure handling and placement in downflow applications, while upward flanges on downflow connections help water stay out of ducting. Each unit is shipped convertible-ready for downflow and horizontal applications, so a kit is no longer required for installation. A bottom utility entry provides application flexibility, whether you are working on a residential or light commercial job. And pre-bent duct connections on both horizontal and downflow applications will save you time.
- For Armstrong Air and AirEase, the PRP14 and PRP16 line-up continues to deliver:
Precision Service Technology™ offers an isolated compressor compartment, forward facing fasteners, slide out blower, and easy access for heat exchanger inspection.
- Tri-diamond™ Technology increases the surface area of the heat exchanger tube with a design that sends condensate back to the collector box during the cooling months, helping ensure years of reliable performance
- Proprietary EHX+ technology uses our latest approach to cooling and maximizing heat exchange for more efficient operation
- Anti-microbial drain pans
- Factory installed float switches
- Sleeved distributor tubes
- Quiet Shift™ defrost
- ENERGY STAR® ratings up to 5-tons on 16 SEER models
- Less than 1.4% cabinet air leakage on all models
To learn more, please visit www.alliedair.com.