RIDGID to Introduce Mechanical Contracting Time-Saver at FABTECH, Nov. 11-14
RIDGID® will feature a new mechanical contracting tool designed to significantly increase productivity at FABTECH, Nov. 11-14, in Chicago. Tradespeople can stop by the RIDGID booth (#B17093) to be one of the first in the industry to experience the game-changing tool and other recent pipe fabrication, pressing and wet/dry vac innovations.
“RIDGID is excited to be launching an industry game-changing product for mechanical contractors at FABTECH,” said Larry Feskanich, Senior Global Marketing Manager at RIDGID. “This new tool will boost the speed and quality of an everyday jobsite task, changing the way it is typically completed today for enhanced productivity.”
Details of the new mechanical contracting tool will be shared during FABTECH. Demos of the tool, along with demos of other RIDGID tools, will be available in-booth. Tools include:
- B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller – Producing high quality bevels in 45 seconds without flames, the B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller’s compact design quickly mounts to pipe 4 inches and up with a maximum wall thickness of ½-inch, and creates consistent bevels in a single pass.
- NXT Line of Wet/Dry Vacs – The industry’s most powerful wet/dry vacs are now giving pros more to love: the NXT line of 6, 12, 14 and 16 gallon models recently underwent an ergonomic makeover, with enhanced features designed to make jobsite cleanup even easier.
- Press Booster – Press black steel pipe 2 ½-inches to 4-inches with the Press Booster. It builds on the power of the RIDGID RP 340 Press Tool, attaching to the tool to multiply its output for fast connections of Viega MegaPress XL fittings on larger diameter pipe.
- Quick-Acting Pipe Welding Clamp – Designed for quick setup and easy alignment of pipe from two to 12 inches, the Quick-Acting Pipe Welding Clamp comes in two sizes – 2-inch to 6-inch and 4½-inch to 12-inch – allowing contractors to select the clamp best suited to their needs. Both sizes feature quick-release buttons and integrated handles for fast adjustment, alignment and easy switching between pipe sizes.
- RP 340 Press Tool – The industry-leading standard-size pistol-grip press tool, the RP 340 Press Tool is ideal for making any connection on the jobsite. The RP 340 offers a full line of jaws and rings compatible with: ½ – 4-inch ProPress® for copper and stainless steel, ½ – 2-inch PureFlow® for PEX, and ½ – 2-inch MegaPress® for steel.
In addition to product demos, attendees stopping by the RIDGID booth can enter to win one of three welding helmets.
To learn more about RIDGID purpose-built tools, stop by the RIDGID booth (#B17093) during FABTECH, contact your local distributor, visit RIDGID.com, or call toll-free: 1-800-4RIDGID.
Emerson’s professional tools business, which includes RIDGID as well as the Greenlee and Klauke brands, provides the industry’s broadest portfolio of advanced, reliable tools and technologies for the mechanical, electrical and plumbing trades globally. Visit emerson.com/professionaltools for more information.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. For more information visit Emerson.com.