Viega Hosts Online Training Seminars in September
Attendees can earn credits and certifications.
Viega LLC has a full slate of online seminars in September for contractors who want to increase their knowledge and add skills.
During the restrictions imposed by COVID-19, the company is making the valuable training easily accessible to contractors, distributors and others. Viega’s Broomfield, Colo., center remains closed while the Nashua, N.H., seminar center has partially reopened for dedicated classes with steps taken to ensure a safe experience.
Viega, the leading manufacturer of pipe fitting installation technology, is offering 18 classes in such subjects as ProPress, MegaPress and PureFlow PEX, as well as radiant, fire sprinkler and flushing systems training. The classes are taught by Viega’s expert instructors. Some courses offer Continuing Education Units while others include the opportunity to earn industry credentials from Viega.
Online seminars are free, but registration is required (all times EDT).
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Credential Training – 1 p.m., Sept. 1
- Pressure Testing Press Systems Training – 4 p.m., Sept. 2
- Radiant Training – 2 p.m., Sept. 3
- PureFlow PEX Credential Training – 11 a.m., Sept. 4
- ProPress Credential Training – 3 p.m., Sept. 8
- MegaPress Credential Training – 10 a.m., Sept. 9
- Flushing Systems Training – 4 p.m., Sept. 10
- CuNi Credential Training — 3 p.m., Sept. 14
- Climate Panel Installation Training – 2 p.m., Sept. 15
- Water Management Solutions Training – 11 a.m., Sept. 16
- Industrial Solutions Training – Noon, Sept. 18
- MegaPress Press-in Branch Connector Training – 10 a.m., Sept. 22
- Hydronic Mixing Block Installation and Programming Training – 4 p.m., Sept. 23
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Training – 10 a.m., Sept. 24
- ProPress Stainless Credential Training – Noon, Sept. 25
- MegaPress Piping Installation Training – 11 a.m., Sept. 28
- Radiant Manifold and Connections Training – 1 p.m., Sept. 29
- MegaPress Stainless Credential Training – 2 p.m., Sept. 30
To register and learn more, click here. To schedule a dedicated training at the New Hampshire seminar center, contact us by
email at email@example.com.
In addition to the online training, Viega continues its “TechTalk LIVE!” program. Master plumbers and Viega training
managers Troy Locke and Bo DeAngelo discuss technical topics and answer questions from viewers in real time. Previous
sessions are available on Viega’s YouTube channel.
Learn more on Viega’s Facebook page.
The Viega Group, with a tradition of innovation for 120 years, has more than 4,000 employees worldwide and is among the
leading manufacturers of pipe fitting installation technology. In metal press systems for industrial, commercial and residential
projects, the company is the global market leader. In the U.S., Viega LLC employs over 650 people and offers more than
3,000 products. These include Viega ProPress® for copper and stainless, Viega MegaPress® for carbon steel and stainless
pipe, the Viega PureFlow® System including PEX and fittings in high-performance polymer and Zero Lead bronze, as well as
MegaPress CuNi and SeaPress® systems for marine applications. Viega also specializes in the design, production and
installation of radiant heating and cooling systems, and offers Viega Flushing System Technology including carriers and flush
For more information, visit viega.us.