AirQuality Technology (AQT), One of the Largest Air Purification Solutions Providers, Unveils Indoor Air Purifiers Proven to Kill 99.99% of COVID-19 Virus for North America
As the world races to mitigate the coronavirus crisis, AirQuality Technology (AQT), one of the largest, most innovative providers of air purification solutions, announced the launch of its line of indoor air purifiers built with the company’s proprietary MESP® technology for the North American market. On the heels of surging demand and an independent research study that verified AQT’s Sterilizing Air Purifiers with MESP® technology’s ability to kill 99.99% of COVID-19 virus, the company is expanding its distributor network for their proven solutions already embraced by tens of thousands of businesses and homeowners around the world.
“As businesses plan re-openings and develop health and safety plans to curb employees’ exposure to this life-threatening and contagious corona virus, many are prioritizing and upgrading current HVAC systems to ensure they can provide all employees with the highest indoor air quality,” said Golden Chen, General Manager of AQT. “We’re honored to make our products available to the North American market for the first time — and to provide the same level of protection that our global customers enjoy.”
AQT’s products, available as free-standing units as well as MESP filters for current HVAC systems, are in high demand and in use at a large number of projects globally, such as within residential buildings, office buildings, warehouses, industrial buildings, factories, hotels, hospitals, schools, municipal facilities, train stations and more. The company’s upward trend aligns with analyst firm Reports and Data’s forecast that the Global Indoor Air Purification market will reach US$37.94 billion by 2027.
AirQuality Technology MESP® Air Sterilizing Purifiers
AQT’s line of commercial MESP® Air Conditioning Sterilizing Purifiers will be the first products available for North America. These purifiers clean indoor air by working with a building’s HVAC system to effectively remove PM2.5 particles, pollen, and other pollutants. They also disinfect by killing bacteria and viruses to deliver quality healthy air. They are designed for use in both new construction and retrofit projects.
In addition to fighting COVID, AQT’s MESP® Air Conditioning Sterilizing Purifier benefits and features include:
- Eliminate pollutants: Effectively eliminates air pollutants, including 99+% of airborne particulates, 99.9% of bacteria, 99.99% of viruses, pollen, allergens, and other harmful matter in the indoor air.
- Have a “washable” filter: Unlike other washable filters, AQT’s MESP filter doesn’t generate any harmful by-products including ozone, and can be used over and over again.The unique nano PP-made filter has a lifespan that can exceed 10 years with just a small attenuation effect.
- Are highly efficient: Differing from traditional media filters, the pressure drop is low with MESP® filters because there is no need to force air through a matrix of small air passages.
- Are safe: No harmful byproducts, and able to work around people.
- Are nearly maintenance-free: Total running cost are much lower than traditional media filter products.