Florida News, Georgia News, News
Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems Announces 2019 Medals of Excellence Winners
In recognition of unwavering customer service and a dedicated commitment to excellence, Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems is honored to present its 2019 Medals of Excellence winners. The 22 dealers were honored for outstanding customer service, sales and loyalty to the Bryant brand and this award reflects their business acumen and ability to deliver value for their customers and the brand. Bryant, a leading supplier of heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment, is a part of Carrier, a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies.
“Bryant dealers are some of the most professional and technically proficient in our industry, and they continue to raise the bar,” said Matthew Pine, president, Residential HVAC, Bryant. “Our Medal of Excellence winners truly set themselves apart, and are the very best among an elite group of dealers. This year’s winners serve as ideal examples for other Bryant dealers of how to run a successful business and do whatever it takes to care for their customers.”
The 2019 Medal of Excellence Winners are:
- Affordable Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. Cudahy, Wisconsin
- AGS HVAC Services Westport, Massachusetts
- Air Tech Heating, Inc. Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Bennett Heating and Air Purvis, Mississippi
- Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning Woodinville, Washington
- Chadds Ford Climate Control Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
- Chapman Heating | Air Conditioning | Plumbing Indianapolis, Indiana
- Chris Mechanical Services, Inc. West Chicago, Illinois
- Cosby Heating Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Dave’s Heating & Air Lincoln, Nebraska
- Design Air, Inc. Missoula, Montana
- Evergreen Gas, Inc. Sherwood, Oregon
- Family Heating and Air Pensacola, Florida
- Federal Elite Heating & Cooling, Inc. Dresden, Ohio
- Fort Collins Heating & Air Fort Collins, Colorado
- GAC Services Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Gainesville Mechanical, Inc. Gainesville, Georgia
- Haley Comfort Systems Rochester, Minnesota
- IERNA’S Heating & Cooling, Inc. Lutz, Florida
- Precision Heating & A/C Twin Falls, Idaho
- Regal, Inc. York, Pennsylvania
- Waychoffs Heating & A/C Jacksonville, Florida
Bryant will be announcing which one of the Medal of Excellence winners will be crowned Dealer of the Year at its annual Dealer Rally in May. In addition, Bryant will also announce the Charles Bryant Award winner during the Dealer Rally. The Charles Bryant Award, named for the company’s founder, recognizes a loyal Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer (FAD) that epitomizes the characteristics of Charles Bryant, including professionalism, quality, reliability and community spirit.
For more information about Bryant, visit www.bryant.com.
About Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems
Bryant has been dedicated to delivering the highest quality in customer comfort and satisfaction since 1904. In addition to its best-in-class network of distributors and dealers, Bryant offers exceptional reliability and energy efficiency through an extensive line of durable heating and cooling products. Bryant is a part of Carrier, a leading global provider of innovative heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC), refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies. For more information, visit www.bryant.com or follow Bryant Home Comfort on Facebook.