Calling All HVACR Instructors
The ESCO Institute invites you to join us March 3-5, 2019 at the South Point Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada for the 2019 National HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference. Technologies are rapidly changing in the HVACR industry, and we want to make it easy and affordable, for you to get the training you need to stay current.
Nearly seventy sessions offered!
Nearly seventy lecture-based, and hands-on sessions will be offered to introduce, teach and reinforce, at all levels, the concepts, theories and methodologies on which the building sciences rely.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is open to anyone but emphasizes assisting those involved in training HVACR technicians. This includes, but is not limited to, HVACR instructors, school administrators, apprenticeship instructors, industry trainers at wholesale houses, utilities, contracting firms, manufacturers, and others interested in learning about new technologies.
Professional Development for HVACR Instructors
There are lots of conferences where one can obtain professional development. However, this is the only one specifically created for HVACR instructors. You can attend knowing that all of the sessions were created to help you keep up with the continually changing needs of the HVACR industry.
- Nearly 70 training sessions, to help you improve the training you offer.
- HVACR Exposition showcasing the latest resources.
- Free credentialing exams to test your knowledge.
- Instructor competition to test your skills.
- Three plated meals and three continental breakfast.
- Earn continuing education units / hours.
- Stay an extra day for VRV Training on March 6th.
For complete details and to register online visit escogroup.org.