Camfil Launches Global Website with New and Improved Tools
Welcome to the new CamWeb!
Customer oriented. Modern. Easy to navigate. Camfil introduces its upgraded, mobile-optimized website, www.camfil.com. The redesigned site provides global access in multiple languages rolling out throughout 2019. The site is designed with key features to make the customer journey efficient, easy and helpful. These tools include:
- Product Finder– Helps customers to select products based on industry and application, concern or problem to solve and/or product category.
- Document Finder– An easy way to search for documents sorted by certificates, instructions, brochures, technical bulletins, case studies and more.
- Contact Locator– An easy way to find and get in contact with Camfil or one of our representatives.
- Find Solutions for… – Quick links to the most common problems a customer could have or to the most frequently asked questions. An easy to navigate and customer friendly way of exploring our solutions.
- Industry – Application – Product Connection – Industry pages are linked to applications where the customer can easily recognise their challenges and concerns. Click on an application and Camfil recommends suitable products through the Product Finder tool.
On the product family level within the product pages, it is now easier to compare and understand the differences and benefits between the families. On a product page, it’s possible to sort on size, filter class, energy class etc. and to request a quote.
The site is also equipped with a new section named Insights. In this section, visitors can find articles, videos and shareable content in all categories associated with our mission to keep the air safe and clean. The Camfil Insight portal is a hub for industry information, company projects, customer testimonials and more. We encourage you to explore the content and share with friends, family and colleagues.
“Investing in our new digital platform is the beginning of Camfil’s digital journey,” Sara Arrhenius, Camfil’s VP Group Marketing Communications, said. “With the help of our customers’ insights, we developed a set of new tools to enhance the user-experience. Combined with our new virtual-reality tools, interactive customer experience centres and further development of digital tools, we continue to spread the message ‘clean air – a human right.’”
For more than half a century, Camfil has been helping people breathe cleaner air. As a leading manufacturer of premium clean air solutions, we provide commercial and industrial systems for air filtration and air pollution control that improve worker and equipment productivity, minimize energy use, and benefit human health and the environment. We firmly believe that the best solutions for our customers are the best solutions for our planet, too. That’s why every step of the way – from design to delivery and across the product life cycle – we consider the impact of what we do on people and on the world around us. Through a fresh approach to problem-solving, innovative design, precise process control and a strong customer focus we aim to conserve more, use less and find better ways – so we can all breathe easier.
The Camfil Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has 28 manufacturing sites, six R&D centres, local sales offices in 26 countries, and 4,180 employees and growing. We proudly serve and support customers in a wide variety of industries and in communities across the world. To discover how Camfil can help you to protect people, processes and the environment, visit us at www.camfil.com.