Continental Fan Introduces TID Centrifugal In-Line Fans
Where high efficiency, high-pressure development and quiet operation are required, Continental Fan’s TID Centrifugal In-line Fan provides a matchless solution. TID fan diameters vary from 12” through 24”, with capacities ranging to 4,258 cfm.
The TID fan utilizes a TEK backward curved airfoil impeller for exceptional performance and sound characteristics. TEK Impellers combine precision injection molding techniques with modern high strength plastics to produce a wheel that is stronger than steel, yet half its weight.
- NEMA 4 junction box, pre-wired and mounted on fan
- Direct drive, non-overloading ‘TEK’ impeller
- Highly efficient airfoil (BCA) design
- Super quiet, highly efficient performance
- Rugged GRP (polyamide) impeller
- Baked polyester powder coat finish
- Custom mounting arrangements available
- TEFC industrial duty motor
- Sizes range from 12” to 24”
- Capacities to 4,258 cfm