Annual CAAG Conference March 22-24, 2018 at St. Simons Island
The 2018 CAAG Annual Conference will be held at the King and Prince Resort, St. Simons Island, Georgia, which is directly on the beach!
We are sure everyone will love this newly renovated facility! There is nothing like going to the beach when it is not hot
as blue blazes. You will have the opportunity to enjoy this beautiful setting, learn from industry leaders, and network
with other successful industry professionals.
Just call the King and Prince to make your reservation at 800-342-0212. When making your reservation keep in mind
that the Meet and Greet Reception is on Thursday, March 22, and the programs begin on Friday at 11 a.m. with the
exhibits, and end on Saturday at 1 p.m.
Conference sponsors include: Trane, Lennox Industries, Goodman, Jackson EMC, Georgia Power Co., and others. Be sure to thank all the sponsors. Without their generosity, there would not be a conference or a CAAG!
A number of great programs that you are sure to enjoy and learn from have been arranged. The planned programs include eight hours of Continuing Education Credits!
- Industry Update: Bud Mingledorff, Mingledorff’s;
- New Code Amendments Taking Effect: Mike Barcik, Southface and Elaine Powers, Powers Heating & Air;
- Cyber Security: Mike Fitzgerald, IT TechStop, Inc.;
- Governor’s Task Force on High Demand Career Initiative: Brittany Bullock, Georgia Dept of Economic Development;
- Computer Software for HVAC Contractors: Jo Phillips, Service Titan;
- New Tax Bill Explained: Josh Roper, CPA, Barnett & Stegall, LLC;
- More on iManifold Equipment and Software: Robert George, ICF and Audrey Ewen, GPC;
- OSHA Requirements for HVAC Contractors: Robert Vazzi, US Dept of Labor, OSHA;
- Business Continuation: What do I do with my business? Rick Plasket, Action Coach, Business Coach;
- Pressure Testing Requirements, AGL’s Onboarding Procedures, General Utility, Installing a New Appliance: Justin Meeker, AGL.
Go to https://caag.wildapricot.org/event-2738305 to register. Call 678-646-2224 for questions or more information.
The Conditioned Air Association of Georgia (CAAG) is a state-wide, non profit trade association which represents heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration contractors (HVACR) who work on residential, commercial and industrial construction projects.
CAAG has over 400 members in 13 local chapters. The membership is composed of a great diversity in sizes of member firms from the very large mechanical contractors to the very small family owned businesses. Regardless of the size, CAAG represents the professionals in the industry who have a genuine interest in improving the industry for both the customer and the contractor. CAAG’s goal is to promote quality and professionalism in the HVACR industry in the state of Georgia and the demonstration of a genuine concern for the satisfaction of our customers by providing quality service.
For more information call Bruce Widener, CAAG at 678-646-2224 or see our website at www.caag.org.