Healthcare HVAC Control 101: Understanding Airflow Valve Options for Critical Environments
ASHE recently hosted a webinar with the same content on our behalf, and due to its popularity we are offering it again through our own webinar platform!
The COVID-19 pandemic is spotlighting just how important HVAC control strategies are in mitigating infection rates.
Join the Triatek and Johnson Controls Critical Environment Controls team for a Lunch and Learn next Thursday to learn about different airflow control options including damper-style valves, Venturi air valves, and measured airflow valves.
Attendees will learn which valve type is best for various scenarios and how to apply lessons learned to future projects. This is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge into the healthcare market.
- Identify the mechanical and technological differences between damper-style valves, Venturi air valves, and measured air flow valves
- Distinguish between the features and benefits of each valve type
- Recognize the best application for each valve type within healthcare environments
- Beth Mankameyer, LEED Green Associate, Business Development Manager – Critical Environment Controls
- Caroline Moore, Critical Environment Marketing Manager
The webinar recording will be available in the Johnson Controls webinar library.