Mulcahy’s Lunch & Learn Series Returns in March
Mulcahy Company, Inc., an HVAC and plumbing manufacturer representative in the Upper Midwest Region, today announced the line-up for their annual Lunch & Learn education series.
The series offers 12 seminars, March through October, covering the topics most relevant to business industry professionals serving the heating, cooling, and plumbing industries.
Participants learn about product construction and maintenance, case studies, and important troubleshooting techniques.
“These seminars fill up quickly and offer one of the most comprehensive educational opportunities currently offered in the industry,” said Rob Grady, Mulcahy executive vice president.
Lunch & Learn seminars are held at the Mulcahy training and product demonstration center in Eagan, Minnesota. They are offered free of charge and lunch is provided. Participants are encouraged to register early and can do so at www.mulcahyco.com.
- Thursday, March 14: Open and Closed Circuit Cooling Tower
- Thursday, March 21: Cooling Tower Start-Up and Maintenance
- Thursday, April 11: Hydronic Basics
- Wednesday, May 8: (Energy Efficiency Series) High-Efficiency Burner Retrofit
- Tuesday, May 21: Product Expo
- Tuesday, June 11: VFD Application and Building Power Quality Issues
- Thursday, June 20: (Energy Efficiency Series) Boiler Controls and ECM Pumps
- Thursday, July 11: Venting – Materials of Construction and Design
- Tuesday, July 23: Venting – Application and Vent Assisting
- Thursday, August 1: (Energy Efficiency Series) Hydronic System Start-up, Commissioning and Balancing
- Thursday, August 15: Boiler Start-up and Tuning
- Wednesday, September 18: (Energy Efficiency Series) Energy Retrofit and Savings
- Thursday, October 10: Domestic Hot Water Systems
Mulcahy Company, Inc., founded in 1929, is a manufacturer’s representative principally serving the heating, cooling and plumbing industries. Representing manufacturers of a variety of products required by these industries, such as centrifugal pumps, boilers, cooling towers, filtration systems, heat exchangers, tanks, piping systems, valves, instruments, motor control devices, solar energy products, variable speed drives and numerous accessory items, Mulcahy is an industry leader in the Upper Midwest Region. In 2018, Mulcahy was named one of the Top 150 Workplaces in Minnesota by the Star Tribune.