RCM Motorized Impeller
Continental Fan’s RCM motorized impellers are superbly crafted, precision balanced air-moving devices that feature superior performance and compact design. They are ideally suited to applications where space is limited. The unique coupling of the motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
The housed RCM is an excellent choice for OEM air handling applications. It features a drop-in cassette for ease of installation and reduced assembly time.
The RCM is completely speed controllable. Motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, where the impeller acts as a rotating “heat sink” with excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling.
Features and benefits include:
- Available from stock in three phase voltages
- 100% speed controllable (AC) external rotor motors
- Highly efficient backward curved aluminum impellers
- Dual frequency motor (50 Hz & 60 Hz)
- IP54 motor construction, class F insulation
- Available housed or non-housed
- Capacities to 11,500 cfm
- UL & CE approved
For more information contact Bruce Gover, or visit us on the web to view our full line of motorized impellers.
Contact Bruce Gover, OEM National Sales Manager, Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
T: 800-779-4021 Ext: 302 Fax: 716-842-0611