Sensaphone to Feature Sentinel PRO for System-Wide Monitoring of HVACR Equipment and Environment at the AHR Expo
The Sentinel™ PRO cloud-based remote monitoring system interfaces with any HVACR equipment that uses a building automation system (BAS) with Modbus sensors to easily integrate devices and deliver real-time system-wide data. It can monitor up to 64 Modbus registers and 12 different digital or analog status conditions for HVAC equipment, boilers, chillers, and refrigeration and cold storage units.
Sensaphone will feature the Sentinel PRO system and its full line of HVACR monitoring solutions at the 2020 AHR Expo, West Hall Booth 1560, February 3-5 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Products to be exhibited:
- IMS-4000 low-cost, rack-mounted system for monitoring conditions that can indicate HVACR problems across multiple data center locations. The system features an upgraded web-based responsive user interface with a custom dashboard that makes it easy for users to manage larger networks.
- Stratus EMS System cloud-based, rack-mounted system that delivers real-time status of data center equipment and environmental conditions to a smartphone, tablet or computer. This system reads sensor values of micro-controlled HVACR and other equipment over Modbus RTU/485 and Modbus TCP. This enables facility managers to easily view system-wide status and receive instant alerts when sensor readings fall out of range.
- Sentinel System cloud-based system for monitoring digital or analog status conditions for HVAC systems, refrigeration and cold storage units, restaurant walk-in units, chillers, and related equipment.
- Web600 affordable web-based system for HVAC monitoring and data logging.
- WSG30 remote HVAC monitoring system that uses wireless sensors.
- 1800 system for easy, inexpensive monitoring of up to eight environmental and HVACR equipment conditions.
For more information about these products, visit Sensaphone’s HVACR monitoring solutions webpage.
Sensaphone® offers a comprehensive line of remote monitoring products that safeguard valuable assets by tracking critical equipment and environmental data such as temperature, humidity and power failures. Sensaphone products provide alerts and proactive monitoring data to homeowners and facility managers in many areas including telecommunications, oil and gas, water and wastewater, HVACR, agriculture, health care, data centers and greenhouses. Nearly 500,000 Sensaphone systems are in use today around the world, and they continue to be manufactured in the USA. For more information, call 877-373-2700, email email@example.com or visit www.sensaphone.com.