Virtual EPA Classes and Testing Available
At Mingledorff’s, we know that HVAC technicians want to stay at the top of their game. This requires technicians to attend training events and service update seminars to maintain their HVAC confidence as well as their industry credentials. Due to the recent coronavirus outbreak, we’ve suspended all training events as we continue to practice social distancing for the safety of our customers and the public they serve. We quickly realized that this decision would leave our customers without the training they expect from Mingledorff’s which could make them feel as though they’ve lost our support.
We believe you should ALWAYS BE TRAINING, especially during uncertain times. That’s why we’ve built an online training library for our customers to learn and earn credit from virtually anywhere. We look at training as the key to maintaining quality installations and providing superior service. That’s why our Technical Services Group offers complimentary training and support to the entire staff of our Residential Dealers and Commercial Contractors. View some of our training topics below and register online to take advantage of our full virtual training library to earn credits at your convenience.
Popular training topics include:
- Ductless Certification 4 Part Series (4 Credit Hours)
- VRF 2 & 3 Pipe Certification 7 Part Series (4 Credit Hours)
- Carlyle Compressor Unloaders (1 Credit Hour)
- Checking the Run Capacitor while the Unit is Operating (1 Credit Hour)
- Cold Weather Charging (1 Credit Hour)
- Comfortlink MBB Programmed VS Non-Programmed (1 Credit Hour)
- ECOblue Axion Fan Technology (1 Credit Hour)
- Flame Rectification Part 1 (1 Credit Hour)
- Flame Rectification Part 2 (1 Credit Hour)
- Replacing a Copeland Compressor? Liquid Line Filter Drier (1 Credit Hour)
- Suction Line Filter Drier (1 Credit Hour)
- The Navigator & Marquee – Service Tool For Comfortlink (1 Credit Hour)
- The Operation of the CLO Boards (1 Credit Hour)
- The Perfect “P” Trap (1 Credit Hour)
- Understanding the Copeland compressor ASTP Protection Valve (1 Credit Hour)
- Using Discharge Gas Superheat as a Service Tool (1 Credit Hour)
Space is very limited – please contact [email protected] for the registration link.