XOi Announces “Field Service Technology” Webinar and Virtual Trade Show
XOi Technologies, providers of a cloud-based mobile application that connects field service contractors with an industry-leading online knowledge base and empowers them to complete more service requests, will host a webinar and virtual trade show this month to help contractors maximize technology and thrive in today’s challenging business climate.
The two-hour online event, “Field Service Technology: How to Adapt When the Status Quo Isn’t Cutting It,” will be held on Tuesday, Aug. 18, from noon until 2 p.m. CDT.
“Field service providers are realizing that the way we’ve always done business isn’t an option anymore,” said Aaron Salow, founder and CEO of XOi. “A remote and socially distant workforce has added a new wrinkle to the challenges contractors and technicians face in the busy summer season. Technicians are looking for new and innovative tools that will facilitate contactless service without sacrificing the customer experience. This is a way for industry professionals to discuss how the ongoing pandemic is impacting them while getting expert tips, strategies and technology recommendations that can benefit them right now.”
Scheduled speakers and presenters for “Field Service Technology: How to Adapt When the Status Quo Isn’t Cutting It” include:
- Josh Zolin, CEO of Windy City Equipment Services and author of Blue Is the New White
- Sarah Nicastro, field service evangelist and creator of Future of Field Service
- Barton James, president and CEO of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- Rob Winstel, vice president of Operations at Perfection Group
- Eddie McFarlane, vice president of Learning and Development at Haller Enterprises, Inc.
- Scott Adler, service group Manager at W. Soule
- Robert McKinney, sales engineer at eSUB
- Aaron Salow, CEO and founder of XOi