While schools and businesses may be temporarily closed, we must find ways to keep HVACR students and technicians engaged in their learning. Already facing a technician shortage, its imperative the industry unite and help our current and future workforce continue their learning. To assist HVACR educators and trainers in continuing their student’s and technician’s education, the ESCO Institute will be hosting a series of FREE online HVACR training programs.
Some of the topical discussions scheduled include*:
- Air Flow
- Complex Circuits
- Electrical Controls
- Expansion Device Characteristics
- Gas Heating
- Learning Systems
- Metering Devices
- Ohms Law
- Parallel Circuits
- Pressure Enthalpy Without Tears
- Psychrometrics Without Tears
- Preparing for the EPA Section 608 Examination
- Preparing Tomorrows Workforce for Flammable Refrigerants (for Instructors and Students)
- Series Circuits
- Social Media: Where Learning Never Ends
- Teaching Residential HVAC Design Using 3D Software (for Instructors)
- Top 10 Mini Split Installation and Maintenance Issues
- Tubing Processes
- Types of Torches
- Web Based Education (for Instructors)
*schedule and sessions subject to change.
We realize that these resources do not replace the face to face training an instructor provides, however they will help students, technicians, contractors, and instructors during these difficult times.