LG Air Conditioning Technologies Debuts Virtual Speaker Series
Following a successful kickoff last month, LG has confirmed additional topics and themes for its new virtual speaker series in May. A few highlights:
- The collection of weekly webinars provides professionals in the industry with ongoing education, innovation updates and industry insights. The series explores a variety of topics focused on profitable strategies for enhanced building performance, comfort and control, while offering participants the opportunity to connect with LG’s team of experts and earn CPE credits.
- More than 1,200 HVAC professionals participated in April; feedback has been overwhelmingly positive with 99% of attendees looking forward to participating in future sessions.
- LG Connections webinars are offered free of charge each Wednesday from 12:00PM EDT to 1:00PM EDT, which include the presentation and Q&A sessions. The May schedule kicks off today, May 6th. Please find the schedule graphic attached and the schedule below, with registration links.
LG Connections – May 2020 Schedule (12 – 1 P.M. EDT)
- May 6 – Design and Cost Benefits of VRF Technology AIA CES Course | VRFDLGUS REGISTER HERE
- May 13 – Inverter Air Source Heat Pumps | Modern Marvels REGISTER HERE
- May 20 – Risk Mitigation: VRF Refrigerant Piping Installation Best Practices REGISTER HERE
- May 27 – Maximize Energy Efficiency with VRF Technology REGISTER HERE
LG Connections is an extension of the company’s remote learning program, which emphasizes distance learning—a key component of LG’s overall training strategy and commitment to knowledge access and educational resources for HVAC professionals.
ITR Economics x LG “Seeing Through the Fear and Noise”
LG Air Conditioning Technologies has also teamed with ITR Economics to deliver “Seeing Through the Fear and Noise,” a 60-minute webinar event that examines the impact of the coronavirus on the U.S. and global economies and its likely effects on the U.S. construction industry.
Attendees will learn how to prepare for the changes in the construction industry for the rest of this year and into 2021, including:
- What is the outlook for housing and commercial construction?
- What is the outlook for the U.S. economy through 2021?
- Will we need a vaccine to recover as a nation?
- Has the culture of the U.S. fundamentally changed because of all this?
- ITR Economics is an economic research, forecasting and consulting firm in the U.S., providing companies with economic intelligence to help inform practical and profitable business decisions.
- About the Speaker: Alan Beaulieu, Ph.D., President of ITR Economics is the chief economist for numerous U.S. and international trade associations. His insights have been published in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Business Week and the Associated Press.
- Brought to you by LG Air Conditioning Technologies, the live webinar event will take place May 14th. Details are below, along with an exclusive LG discount code for $50 off at checkout.
“Seeing Through the Fear and Noise” – Information
- Date: May 14
- Time: 2 P.M. EDT
- Register here: https://itrondemand.com/store/product/seeing-through-fear-noise
- Cost to Attend: Registration fee is $125 per person with a $50 discount code compliments of LG. Use promo code LG50 at checkout.