Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US Presents Diamond Leadership Awards
Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US (METUS), the exclusive provider of Zoned Comfort Solutions® and a leading supplier of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) heating and cooling systems, recently presented its 2019 Diamond Leadership Awards to recognize Fiscal Year 2018 performance. Winning distributors received their awards in front of METUS staff at the company’s headquarters in Suwanee.
Diamond Leadership Award winners and their guests were invited to an appreciation event held at The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, May 2-5, 2019 to celebrate a successful year and learn about new products, programs and strategies. Events included: a tour of METUS headquarters, one-on-one business meetings with the executive team, a visit to the Porsche® Experience Center, golf outings, fine dining and an awards ceremony to celebrate the winners’ accomplishments.
“Hosting distributor representatives from each of our business units is always a great opportunity for us to learn more about trends, updates and business challenges from around the country, as well as celebrate industry leaders who are excelling in the HVAC business,” said Mark Kuntz, chief executive officer, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US. “Our hope is that our distributors left Atlanta with confidence in how much we appreciate their collaboration and how vital they all are in continuing to grow our respective businesses.”
The National Diamond Leadership Award was presented to Gensco, Inc. of Tacoma, Washington from the West Business Unit. Bret van den Heuvel accepted the award on behalf of the company at the awards ceremony on May 3.
METUS business units presented Diamond Leadership Awards to commercial and residential channel leaders. The following companies were recognized:
- G.W. Berkheimer Co., Inc., Portgage, IN, Central Business Unit.
- Ferguson Enterprises, LLC, Newport News, VA, South Business Unit.
- CFM Equipment Distributors, Inc., Sacramento, CA, West Business Unit.
- Insco Distributing, Inc., San Antonio, TX, Southwest Business Unit.
- Comfort Supply, Inc., Pittsburgh, PA, Northeast Business Unit.
- Gensco, Inc., Tacoma, WA, West Business Unit.
- AC Systems, Inc., Maryland Heights, MO, Southwest Business Unit.
- Homans Associates, Wilmington, MA, Northeast Business Unit.
- RefriPro, Guatemala City, Guatemala, International Business Unit.