COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources for the Air Filtration Industry
With the spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, we are all concerned with the potential for conditions to worsen. It is vitally important that NAFA members take the appropriate steps to reduce the impact of the outbreak on your business, workers, customers and the public. A list of helpful resources is provided below to help you effectively manage your business–and protect public health and safety–during this rapidly evolving situation.
- COVID-19 and Air Filtration Frequently Asked Questions
- NAFA Guide to Air Filtration
- Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Air Filtration Systems
- ASHRAE COVID-19 Resource Page
This page contains information accessible to the public including ASHRAE Standards and Guidelines, technical resources, handbooks and conference presentations.
- ASHRAE Position Document on Airborne Infectious Diseases (updated February 2020)
- Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19
Learn more about what the U.S. government is doing in response to the virus.
- Guidance Document from OSHA
General practices to help prevent worker exposure and information to deal with:
- The need for flexibility in sick leave policies.
- The need for social distancing/staggered work shifts.
- Changes in consumer demand.
- Interrupted delivery of supplies.
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 Website
Safety tips, situation updates, disease background.
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).