Schneider Electric Innovation Summit North America, Nov 13-14, Atlanta
With the world changing at an unprecedented pace, companies in all industries must respond quickly to new innovations in IoT, artificial intelligence and digitization. Hosted by Schneider Electric leadership, Innovation Summit North America will bring together more than 1200 experts, Schneider Electric customers and industry thought leaders for an exploration of the digital forces that are shaping our future.
The event will feature:
- An opening Keynote from Jean-Pascal Tricoire, Chairman and CEO. Jean-Pascal will unveil his views on the state of the digital economy and how it’s influencing today’s business
- A series of TED-like strategy talks that will bring new perspective on the trends shaping the digital economy including:
- Intuitive Industries – Digitized
- The New Energy Landscape
- Expert Learning Sessions that give a deep dive into the challenges facing the manufacturing and industrial automation sector, including:
- How Do you Extend Real-time Process Control to Real-time Profitability Control?
- How Can the New Digital Economy Unlock Your Business Opportunities?
- A 19,000 square-foot Innovation Hub, featuring energy management and automation-related products, demos, and solutions for you to explore
- Other featured speakers include:
- Annette Clayton, Chief Executive Officer, North America Operations
- Elizabeth Hackenson, Chief Information Officer
- Cyril Perducat, EVP, IoT & Digital Transformation
We’ll also have our senior Industry and Process Automation executives available for 1:1 interviews and discussion.
I hope you’ll join Schneider Electric at Innovation Summit North America 2018, at the Hilton Downtown Atlanta, as we explore the technologies driving our digital transformation forward. More information, including the preliminary agenda can be found here: https://www.schneider-electric.us/en/about-us/events/innovation-summit-north-america/. You can also register for the event directly here: http://www.cvent.com/d/6gqdjb/4W