Goodway Technologies Introduces Portable Ionizing Air Purifier to Assist Facilities in Improving Indoor Air Quality
Goodway Technologies is introducing a more portable solution to clean air in facilities and businesses. The APS-1000 Ionizing Air Purifier is a small and sleek solution that utilizes advanced multi-filtering technology combined with H13 True HEPA filter, a medical-grade air filter, to delivery healthy, clean air.
“People are paying more attention to indoor air quality and the steps that facilities and businesses are taking to keep the indoor environment healthy and cleaner,” says Tim Kane, president of Goodway Technologies. “The APS-1000 is a portable solution that gives your employees and customers greater confidence that you are taking the proper steps to reduce indoor health concerns.”
The APS-1000 removes harmful particles, microbes, formaldehyde and other gaseous pollutants to improve air quality and optimize living environments. It’s powerful, yet whisper-quiet performance will filter 880 ft3 up to 4 air changer per hour (ACH), and larger environments at slightly less ACH. According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, when air purifiers are used in partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention best practices, they can be part of the plan to reduce the potential for airborne transmission of COVID-19 and other pollutants indoors.
Goodway’s latest product uses a three-pronged approach for its technology to deliver cleaner air:
- The APS-1000 ionizes the air to clump small particles together.
- The air is then passed through a prefilter that gathers larger particles, such as hair, pet dander, cotton fibers and more.
- The air then passes through H13 True HEPA fine particulate filtering technology, which removes the tiniest particles of smog, dust, pollen, allergens, pollutants and small particulates (PM2.5) larger than 0.3 microns.
The APS-1000 offers a personalized experience for management, allowing users to either use the remote control, a free smartphone application, of the four-color LED panel to adjust the purification level to meet their exact needs. It also includes the option for automatic mode, by setting timers. The high-precision particulate sensor quickly provides feedback on airborne contaminant levels, providing real-time updates on the positive impact on the indoor air.
APS-100 Ionizing Air Purifier Features:
- Filters 99.7% of airborne particles
- Four color LED display for indication of current air quality
- Dual-filter design with H13 true HEPA filtering
- Internal high-precision particulate sensor for real-time detection of air quality
- Wi-Fi control, manual control, automatic nighttime sleep mode control and infrared remote control
- Four purification modes: manual, automatic, maximum speed and nighttime
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Dimensions: 26.3” high x 15.8” wide 15.8” deep
The APS-1000 Ionizing Air Purifier can be for applications in commercial meeting spaces, offices, restaurants, bars, healthcare venues and entertainment spaces. It can purify large volumes of air, up to 850 cubic feet per hour, at four air changes per hour—with larger spaces or areas seeing fewer air changes per hour.
Visit the website to learn more about Goodway’s full line of sanitation and disinfection systems, or call 1-800-333-7467.
About Goodway Technologies
Founded in 1966, Goodway Technologies has been delivering better maintenance solutions for more than 50 years. Goodway Technologies provides innovative maintenance solutions for a wide variety of industries including commercial HVAC, food and beverage processing, power generation and manufacturing. Over the decades, Goodway has worked with our customers to create better solutions for tube cleaning systems, industrial vacuums, cooling tower maintenance systems, dry steam solutions, descaling systems, coil cleaning products and practically everything else for the care and maintenance of HVAC systems. Further information is available at www.goodway.com. Goodway is recognized as an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.