GREE Unveils its Ultra Heat Multi Zone Product Launch at AHR Expo
When it comes to revolutionizing residential and commercial air conditioning, GREE is the worldwide market leader. GREE unveiled the Ultra Heat Multi-zone product line at AHR Expo, the world’s largest HVACR event, and it was a huge success. The Show, which took place at the Georgia World Congress Center January 14 – 16, 2019, attracted the most comprehensive gathering of 60,000 HVACR industry professionals from around the globe. It brought together manufacturers, distributors and contractors of all sizes and specialties to share ideas and showcase the future of HVACR technology. It was the perfect opportunity – and venue – to showcase the new Ultra Heat Multi-zone product line.
“We are so proud of The Ultra Heat Multi-zone and its innovative technology,” said Fernando Xie, Gree President Assistant. “We designed The Ultra Heat to stabilize the heat and air conditioning it produces, and to produce it more efficiently. Gree’s intention for this technology is to be used in large scale buildings such as hotels and sports arenas and on a small-scale level like homes and small businesses.”
The Triple-cylinder Two-stage Rotary Compressor Technology is what guides the super-efficient heating element and pretty much solves inadequate heating and cooling issues due to environmental and mechanical interference.
It’s easy to adjust the thermostat on an air conditioner or heater, but the heat must be produced and distributed through the system properly for superior efficiency and accuracy. That’s where the triple-cylinder two-stage rotary compressor technology comes into play and is huge for areas of our country that sustain severe cold weather.
To help you understand how the mechanism works, we’ve pointed out a few specifics below:
- The system is composed of an outdoor unit and several indoor units which work together to regulate heat and cool air.
- The outdoor unit utilizes DC inverter technology and an electronic expansion valve helps to control the amount of refrigerant circulating in the compressor which in turn helps to control the flow rate that enters into each heat/cool exchanger in the room.
- Those two mechanisms make it possible for the HVAC to meet the cooling and heating load demand in the room and make indoor temperature control more accurate.
- The results are more comfortable heating and cooling with low noise and little to no need to adjust the controls.
- Because the pumps and controls in the Ultra Heat Multi-zone are so effective, benefits include low standby energy consumption, energy-savings, and eco-friendly technology.
In 2018, GREE won its first official contract for the Ultra Heat Multi-zone product line, with the American Wyndham Hotel in Buffalo, New York.
Gree Electric Appliances Inc. of Zhuhai is a Chinese major appliance manufacturer headquartered in Zhuhai, Guangdong province. Gree Electric Appliances Inc. of Zhuhai has long been recognized as the world’s largest residential air conditioner manufacturer. The company is based out of China but has made major strides around the world in HVAC enhancements. The Company offers two types of air conditioner: household air conditioners and commercial air conditioners. The Company distributes its products within China’s domestic market and to overseas markets under the brand name of Gree. Gree’s mission is to innovate and create new ways to help people live well and stay comfortable no matter where they live, work or play.
For more information visit GreeComfort.com.