Heatcraft Refrigeration Products, a manufacturer of commercial refrigeration equipment and systems as part of Lennox International, has expanded its industry-leading training capabilities and is offering a variety of classes this fall.
With eight additional technical trainers in place throughout North America, Heatcraft provides more access than ever to industry-leading product and refrigeration training, including certification, to increase proficiency in specifying, installing and maintaining Heatcraft equipment and system solutions.
Through Heatcraft training, contractors, technicians and distributors can increase their knowledge of refrigeration fundamentals, strengthen practical skills used in the field and reduce product performance issues on the job.
In-class courses offered this fall at the Heatcraft Training Center in Stone Mountain include:
- Refrigeration and Installation Basics. Oct. 27 and Dec. 15. Designed for individuals new to the technical aspects of the refrigeration process and the components that make heat transfer possible. This class can be helpful for HVAC technicians seeking to branch out into refrigeration installation and service.
- HCCP intelliGen™ Certification (Two-Day Certified Program). Nov. 15-16. As part of the Heatcraft Certified Contractor Program, this is a deep dive into the sequence of operation, installation, setup, service and troubleshooting of the intelliGen™ refrigeration controller.
- Hot Gas Defrost – Mohave™ 101. Dec. 13. Designed for the seasoned refrigeration professional interested in Heatcraft’s proprietary hot gas defrost refrigeration system.
- CO2 Transcritical Technology 101. Dec. 14. For the seasoned refrigeration professional interested in improving their understanding of the basic science connected to medium and low temperature CO2 transcritical technology. Basic components of this type of system will be discussed as they relate to cold storage.
In addition, Heatcraft is offering a free webinar on Nov. 29, from 1 to 2 p.m. EST:
- Sporlan EEV Control Considerations. A discussion of the Sporlan electric expansion valve application and operation, valve construction and troubleshooting basics.
Joining Don Fort, Heatcraft’s senior technical trainer, Justin Bailey started with the team in August as a full-time technical trainer. This summer, seven additional trainers – Heatcraft sales engineers and application engineers throughout the U.S. and Canada – also joined the team. Scott Ballenger, Glen Bereti, Stephen Cote, Aaron Shanahan, Chris Thomas, Robert Thornton and Chuck Watterson, will apply their technical experience to further industry education.
For additional information about Heatcraft training opportunities, visit www.heatcraftrpd.com/training.
About Heatcraft Refrigeration Products
Heatcraft Refrigeration Products, LLC is a business unit of Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration, operating in the United States and Canada, manufacturing premier commercial refrigeration products under the BOHN™, Larkin™, Climate Control™, Chandler™ and InterLink™ brands. Heatcraft provides customers with advanced refrigeration products through superior innovation, with a commitment toward continuous improvement, highest standards of quality and service, and a driving need to be the first choice in refrigeration solutions. Heatcraft offers product and refrigeration training to help customers specify, install, and maintain refrigeration equipment and systems. With approximately 2,000 employees, Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration – a division of Lennox International – supplies products to more than 70 countries. For additional information, visit HeatcraftRPD.com or find the company on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.