By Curtis Parrott
“By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.” These words of one of our founding fathers, John Dickinson, ring as true today as they have throughout the evolution of the human race. Unity for a common cause is how most folks have made it in an ever-changing world. But when you crowd too many people into a small space everything changes as populations grow out of control. This brings about rules and laws to control the masses.
America is a great country even with all its faults. Our forefathers fled the tyranny of Europe to start this new idea of “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.” No one said it was going to be an easy task to do. There are many that don’t think that way. I don’t understand it, but it is what it is. I don’t think they are going to like the outcome of their decisions when it starts to affect them personally. It’s like thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, only to find out after crossing that it’s a barren desert and worse than where you fled from. If you want to tear up and destroy what’s been accomplished over the 200+ years, here is how it is done.
Saul Alinsky, a liberal community organizer from Chicago, wrote about the eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. This is nothing new, and no, he didn’t invent this. These tactics have been used again and again in many civilizations to control the people, though it has failed every time.
- Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
- Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
- Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.
- Gun Control – Remove people’s ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect of people’s lives (food, housing and income).
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to; take control of what children learn in school.
- Religion – Remove the belief in God from the government and schools.
- Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take from (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does this sound familiar in today’s world? We are seeing a massive social change in America. As our population grows the breakdown is easier to see with the news media and social media pounding away at our minds and thoughts. You are surrounded with nowhere to run, and that normally causes a fight.
The main question you have to ask yourself is: do you want the freedom to choose, or do you want to be a lab rat controlled by the state that doesn’t care one hoot about you?
Keep the Faith!