Website RTI International
HVAC Technician will assist with installation, servicing, modification, rebuilding, and repairing of air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and equipment in accordance with applicable building codes and safety regulations
- Perform preventative maintenance on chilled water, hot water, glycol pumps.
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Troubleshoot and replace hot water, chilled water valves as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on air compressors and vacuum systems
- Replace filters and motors as needed on fan powered boxes
- Keep mechanical spaces clean and safe
- Log equipment such as boilers, chiller, pumps, air compressors, vacuum systems, and pressure reducing station.
- Direct experience in HVAC and boiler operation and maintenance steam systems, steam traps, PRV’s
- High School Diploma and 4 years of experience, Associate’s Degree and 0 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
To apply for this job please visit rtiint.referrals.selectminds.com.