RenewAire®, a leading manufacturer of HVAC and indoor air quality (IAQ) products, is redesigning its HE Series of commercial energy recovery ventilators (ERV) with new features and designations.
The new HE10 replaces the HE1X and the new HE07 joins the HE Series as a redesign of the former EV450 ERV. The new HE Series redesigns offer backward curved impellers and EC motors as a standard. The HE10 and HE07 also have significant CFM increases in ranges of 250-1,150-CFM and 200-700-CFM, respectively.
The HE07 offers greater balancing capabilities, due to independent exhaust and supply air blower motors, versus the former EV450’s single blower motor. The dual motors enable field-adjustable exhaust/supply air balance ratios for precise efficiency and effectiveness.
Both units’ factory-installed isolation dampers will reduce jobsite and contractor installation time.
The redesign also includes a factory reorganization to accelerate production and reduce lead times on USA-assembled units. Factory-installation, integration and testing production time have been significantly reduced for units with standard and optional controls. All units are assembled with Renewaire’s Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM), a manufacturing production streamlining methodology developed by the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
The HE Series’ other features are:
- Latest generation of UL-listed G5 static-plate core;
- Dial-A-Flow digital controller or compatible BMS controlling is available;
- Tested and passed under AHRI 1060;
- Differential pressure control accommodates both 2-inch MERV 8 standard filters or higher static with 2-inch MERV 13 option;
- New motor, impeller and AC/DC power supply improves output and significantly reduces operational dB level;
- Adds specification flexibility with indoor/outdoor and horizontal/vertical configuration options;
- Meets IEC-2021 Fan Efficiency Index (FEI) guidelines;
- An industry-leading 10-year structural and performance warranty for the static-plate core, two-year warranty for commercial products;
The HE10 and HE07 reprsent the first phase several phases of product introductions that will include other model redesigns in 2023 and beyond.
The HE Series promises to help engineers increase IAQ while also helping mitigate infectious pathogens and other airborne microbes such as allergens, mold and mildew. For example, ASHRAE recommended increased outdoor air ventilation rates and supply/exhaust neutral air balancing during the recent pandemic. The HE Series can reduce the costs of additional outdoor air costs via energy recovery. Now with separate blower motors, the HE Series provides easy field-adjustable air balancing to accommodate any future ASHRAE recommendations.
For more information, please visit www.renewaire.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-627-4499.
About RenewAire: For more than 35 years, RenewAire® has been a pioneer in improving human health, cognitive function, productivity and wellbeing by enhancing indoor air quality via energy recovery ventilation technologies. This is accomplished energy-efficiently, cost-effectively and sustainably with fifth generation static plate enthalpy core energy recovery ventilators and dedicated outdoor air systems. For more information, visit www.renewaire.com, email: email@example.com or call (800) 627-4499.