Aranet Announces HVAC Contractor Dealer Program for 2023
With the internet-of-things (IoT) industry rapidly evolving, Aranet is thrilled to open its doors to interested HVAC contracting parties.
With a diverse portfolio of wireless solutions catering to many different aspects of HVAC operations, Aranet is uniquely positioned to revolutionize the industry. We have the products but are seeking knowledgeable professionals to help spread the word.
- Symbiotic relationships: Aranet products optimize and streamline HVAC operations. The two in tandem have incredible potential.
- Experience depth: Cooperate with an established, trusted brand with years of industry familiarity.
- Quality assurance: Become associated with world-class sensors, products, and solutions.
- Supportive community: Enjoy and leverage public support from industry experts like Dr. Jose-Luis Jimenez, Dr. Joseph G. Allen, and fans around the world.
- Government regulation: While numerous world government interventions have already installed Aranet sensors in schools, libraries, and public buildings, more are on the way.
Interested parties are encouraged to reach out to Aranet Sales Director of North America Mitch Freimark ([email protected]) and IAQ expert Gary Moody ([email protected]).
“We look forward to welcoming more HVAC contractors to the team,” said Mich Freimark. “While we have quality products ready to go, it’s just a matter of notifying building managers about these solutions.”
Aranet is an experienced producer of world-class sensors for industries including HVAC, horticulture, building management, commercial retail, and much more. We’re a SAF Tehnika brand and worldwide leader in IAQ monitoring currently operating in over 130 countries.
More information: www.aranet.com