Fresh-Aire UV Names Value Oriented Sales Rep of the Year at AHR Expo
Fresh-Aire UV®, Jupiter, Fla., the largest manufacturer of UVC and PCO/carbon indoor air quality (IAQ) products in North America, named Value Oriented Sales (VOS), Miami, as its “ Rep of the Year–2019” at the International Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo 2020), Feb. 3 in Orlando, Fla. Fresh-Aire UV also recognized its five All-Star Reps for 2020.
The one-year-old VOS is the newest rep for Fresh-Aire UV and its territory is the state of Florida. President Nick Vosburgh is not new to Fresh-Aire UV however; he was a salesperson for seven years with the firm before founding VOS. That IAQ experience prepared him to record the best Florida annual sales in Fresh-Aire UV’s history last year resulting in more than a 20-percent increase over the territory’s 2018 sales.
Fresh-Aire UV also named five individual All-Stars for 2019 from its manufacturer’s representative network. The individuals and compliments from their key distributors are:
- Jim Snell, Southwestern HVAC Sales (SWS), Smithville, Texas – “Jim does an incredible job working with my sales team and branches in Alabama!” said Wes McDaniel, regional sales manager, R.E. Michel Co. Ltd., Decatur, Ala. “He has a tremendous product knowledge and his professionalism is impeccable.”
- Jodi Rorke, Kivlan Group, Mechanicsburg, Pa. – “Working with Jodi is always a pleasure, responsive, cheerful, and on point. She is dedicated to our success and best of all, she epitomizes the ideals of our industry!” – Darius Lyvers, COO, H. Furr Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, a contractor based in Manassas, Va.
- Joe Knust, K & B Sales, Omaha, Neb. – “As we continue to grow our Fresh-Aire UV market share, Joe Knust has been a big part in working with our team and contractors. He’s helped with the success of the product line and has driven additional sales and revenue by offering IAQ solutions.” – Andy Calleros, vice president-sales, Johnstone Supply-St. Louis Group, Bridgeton, Mo.
- Hayden James, Southwestern HVAC Sales (SWS), Smithville, Texas – “Hayden understands the worlds of the supplier, distributor and contractor. He combines that understanding with a strong work ethic, confident ability to deliver value and direct sales support. Consequently, 2019 was a winning year for Fresh-aire UV and Insco in his territory.” – Adolfo Perez, vice president of sales & marketing, Insco Distributing Inc., San Antonio, Texas.
- Scott Daugherty, Daugherty Sales, Charlotte, N.C. – “Scott is a valuable asset and one of the best reps we work with, because he goes out of his way to make sure we feel comfortable discussing and selling his products. He goes above and beyond for our contractors, too.” – James Francisco, territory manager, Gemaire Distributors, Charlotte, N.C.
Top products for VOS last year were the APCO-X carbon/UV air purification system for residential air handlers, the Mini-LED light kit for mini-split disinfection, a Purity Low Profile (LP) for high efficiency filtration. VOS also carries CPS tools, 5-2-1 compressor savers and surge protectors, and Duct Saddles plastic cradles for flex duct.
“It’s pretty simple; Nick took an already well-established territory and worked effectively in gaining lots of new customers and business resulting in an unprecedented growth percentage for new revenue,” said Sean Moseley, vice president–residential sales. “Nick and his salesman Chad House work hard and work smart every day. We’re proud of them.”
For more information on the Fresh-Aire UV products, please visit www.freshaireuv.com, call 1-(800) 741-1195 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Fresh-Aire UV
Fresh-Aire UV® is a division of Triatomic Environmental Inc., Jupiter, Fla., a leading manufacturer and developer of germicidal UV light systems designed for commercial/industrial and residential HVAC systems and ice machines. Among their products is the patented Blue-Tube UV®, the first 24 volt low-voltage germicidal UV light for HVAC, which has become the most popular product of its type in the world. Fresh-Aire UV’s revolutionary APCO® (advanced photocatalytic oxidation) system, which combines UV-C light with activated carbon cells for comprehensive odor, VOC and microbial control, was an international Innovation Award winner at the 2011 AHR Expo. Fresh-Aire UV also won the Innovation Award in 2020 for its Purity Low Profile (PLP) LED system. Fresh-Aire UV products are sold through wholesale HVAC/R distributors, specified by consulting engineers and installed/serviced by air conditioning contractors. Fresh-Aire UV® continually strives to engineer, develop and market products to meet the demand for a greener world and healthier environment. The UV products improve air quality, enhance the efficiency of HVAC/R systems and reduce maintenance costs. For more information please visit www.freshaireuv.com, call 1-(800) 741-1195 or email: email@example.com.