Online Continuing Education Classes Now Offered for HVACR License Renewal by JADE Learning
JADE Learning, a nationally trusted continuing education provider, now offers online CE courses for HVACR technicians in 12 new states across the U.S. JADE Learning works with each state’s board to develop accepted courses that help heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) technicians meet continuing education requirements for state license renewal.
JADE Learning offers state-approved online HVACR continuing education in the following states:
- Alabama, approved by the Alabama Board of Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Contractors
- Alaska, approved by the Alaska Division of Corporations, Business, and Professional Licensing, Mechanical Administrators
- Georgia, accepted by the Georgia Board of Conditioned Air Contractors
- Iowa, approved by the Plumbing and Mechanical Systems Board
- Kansas, approved by the Kansas Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors Association
- Missouri – St. Louis County, approved by the Board of Examiners of Mechanical Licensing
- New Mexico, approved by the Construction Industries Division
- Ohio, approved by the Ohio Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Oklahoma, approved by the Oklahoma Construction Industries Board
- Pennsylvania – City of Pittsburgh, approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry
- Texas, approved by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
- Virginia, approved by the Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
“Deadlines for license renewal vary from state-to-state, and each state requires technicians to complete different amounts of continuing education to renew their licenses,” said Amy Bonilla, VP of JADE Learning. “We’ve outlined all of these state-specific requirements at http://www.jadelearning.com, making registering for approved HVACR continuing education simple.”
JADE Learning’s online continuing education courses allow users to work at their own pace, any time, from anywhere they’d like. JADE Learning’s HVACR courses work on all desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone devices. Online courses allow technicians to start and stop their work as needed; the system saves progress so users can pick up right where they left off.
JADE Learning’s continuing education has helped over 150,000 licensed professionals renew their licenses for more than 20 years. Register for courses and contact JADE Learning about continuing education at jadelearning.com/hvacr or call 1-800-443-5233.