SpeedClean Offers Tips on Conducting Spring Cleaning Within Your HVAC Business
During the spring, many technicians encourage homeowners and businesses to perform routine maintenance on their cooling system to ensure the equipment runs efficiently. Similar to HVAC systems, businesses need regular check-ins. From operations to marketing, SpeedClean is offering a few tips for conducting spring cleaning within your own HVAC business practices.
“It’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day operations, but the industry and best practices for HVAC marketing are continually evolving and changing,” says Mike Hardy, managing director of SpeedClean. “That’s why it’s important to make the time to look at the bigger picture.”
Here are some recommendations to get your operations in check:
- Make Sure You Have the Right Solutions: Not every job or HVAC set up is the same, so it’s important to make sure you have the right tools in place to work effectively. You aren’t always going to be faced with a traditional heating and cooling system. Luckily, there is equipment to help perform maintenance on non-traditional systems like mini-splits or heat pumps. Before the summer weather hits, evaluate your equipment lineup to be sure you have the most effective solutions.
- Investigate New Opportunities: New and innovative products, such as SpeedClean’s Dry Steam Coil & Surface Cleaner, open a whole new opportunity for revenue. While it’s transforming how technicians perform coil cleaning by introducing dry steam, it’s also a versatile solution that can be used for applications ranging from oily commercial kitchen ducts to food preparation and dining surfaces. Review new products that have launched recently and see if there are solutions that will add to your service offerings and boost profitability.
- Perform a Content Audit: It’s important to do an audit once in a while to make sure everything posted on your website is up-to-date and accurate. It can be easy to get in to the habit of adding content, but rarely refreshing content. You can also use website analytics to see which pages are more popular, the keywords being used by searchers to find to your site and what content is resonating most with your audience. It’s not a bad idea to review all of your marketing materials, from brochures to direct mail pieces to see which have helped you reach your business goals.
- Review the Data: You can gain a lot of insight from tracking customer interactions and engagements. Even something as simple as asking new customers how they heard about you can prove valuable. When you understand how and why your customers are reaching out, it can guide resource and budget allocation for your marketing strategies. You’ll learn more about who you should be targeting and the best place to push your messaging.
- Share Your Goals: As a business owner, you know your business goals and whether or not the company is on track to meet those. But there are benefits to sharing this information regularly with employees. It can either provide them with incentive to work harder or give them the recognition they deserve on a job well done.
SpeedClean is the leader in providing innovative HVAC, plumbing and general contractor workplace solutions that deliver superior results. For more information or to view the specialty solutions, visit www.speedclean.com.
SpeedClean, LLC manufactures and markets industry leading maintenance tools for the residential and light commercial HVAC maintenance professional. Our products provide contractors with quick and efficient solutions to unique maintenance problems, including cleaning coils, descaling tankless hot water systems, cleaning chiller, heat exchanger tubes and more. Visit www.speedclean.com for more information.