Winsupply Names Thomas Pipe and Supply Company of the Year, Others by Industry Categories
Winsupply Inc., one of the nation’s largest wholesalers, has named Thomas Pipe and Supply (Arizona), its overall Company of the Year. Each year Winsupply recognizes its top performing companies in plumbing, heating, ventilation and cooling (HVAC), industrial, electrical, waterworks, pumps, turf irrigation, and fire fabrication.
The top performing companies, locations and presidents in their respective industries plus individual award winners include:
- Overall: Thomas Pipe, a Winsupply Co., Whalen Ward, president
- Plumbing: Winsupply of Albuquerque, NM, Joe Jindra, president
- HVAC: Winsupply of Houston, TX, Jason Greagrey, president
- Industrial: Baltimore Windustrial, Michael Brown, president
- Electrical: Tacoma Electric, a Winsupply Co. (WA), Charlie Silva, president
- Waterworks: Kansas City Winwater (MO), Scott Wilson, president
- Fire Fab: Newburgh Windustrial (NY), Dean Lucas, president
- Pumps: Cedar Rapids Winpump (IA), Terry Whitney, president
- Turf Irrigation: Wyatt Irrigation, a Winsupply Co. (Santa Rosa, CA), Scott Leytem, president
- Turn-Around: Winsupply of El Paso (TX), Rene Tirres, president
- Rookie of the Year: Tucson Winsupply (AZ), Zach Konstanzer, president
- Digital: Winsupply of Tampa Bay (FL), John German, president
“The companies we selected are led by some of the best and brightest,” said Rob Ferguson, president of Winsupply Local Company Group. “These entrepreneurs prove that the spirit of opportunity is thriving. They repeatedly show that having an owner in each location can produce above average results. I’m proud of all of our presidents who are recognized this year.”
All of the winning companies are members of the Winsupply Family of Companies.
About Winsupply Inc.
Winsupply Inc. (www.winsupplyinc.com) is a leading supplier of residential and commercial construction and industrial supplies and equipment headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. The privately-held company has nearly 620 wholesaling locations in 45 states and offers entrepreneurs the unique opportunity to own a meaningful part of the local business. Collectively, Winsupply is known as “The Winsupply Family of Companies” and includes Win-branded locations, Noland Company, Carr Supply, Security Plumbing & Heating Supply, Wyatt Irrigation, APCO, Michigan Temperature Supply, Electrical Sales, Inc., Tacoma Electric Supply, and Thomas Pipe. In the family are companies conducting wholesale distribution of supplies and equipment in plumbing and heating; hydronics; pipe, valves and fittings; HVAC; electrical; fastening hardware; waterworks and utility; pumps; turf irrigation and landscape; and fire system fabrication. Follow Winsupply on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.